|The HeatStar HST series gas infra-red radiant tube heater is ideal for garages, shops, over work benches or anywhere soft, quiet, comfortable radiant heat is desired. Also approved for outdoor use, the HST is used for outdoor restaurant seating areas, decks and patios. Features and benefits include:|
Effiecient and effective radiant heat:
- Compact - 3" diameter aluminized U-tube design
provides uniform heat distribution
- polished aluminum deep-dish reflector
- 45,000 BTH/Hr.
- Bolt burner to tube and reflector assembly, hang and connect
- Horizontal or angle mount
- 10' overall length
- Suspends with chain from two points
- Vent through wall or roof
- Natural or LP gas (comes set for natural gas. LP gas conversion
kit included with heater.
- indoor and outdoor approval
- 3 year warranty on parts and burner
10 year warranty on tube
- Residential garages
- Small shops (great for dusty areas)
- Restaurant decks and patios
- Gold driving ranges
- Farm buildings
- Ski lodges
- Bus and smoking shelters
- and many more
At 45,000 BTUH, the HeatStar HST45 can heat from 500 to 900 square feet of insulated space. That's a 2 to 4 car garage! An ideal heater for woodworking shops since there is no annoying blower and the controls can be completely isolated from dust by simply attaching a 3" air intake duct to the intake collar. Venting is through 3" dia. type B vent. Can flue through the side wall or roof.
Note: does not require an outside combustion air duct, but is recommended in dusty or corrosive environments.
Dimensions: Length: 10' Width: 13 1/2" Height: 9"
Weight: 97 lbs.
Clearances: Horizontal 45 Deg. Angle
Top 5" 5"
Bottom 54" 36"
Reflector Side 24" 4"
Tube Side 24" 38"
Reflector End 6" 6"
Burner End 24" 24"
Minimum 5 feet
Maximum 25 feet
Flue Pipe 3.0" diameter
Vent Pipe 3.0" diameter