• Heavy duty chrome Hi-Lo comfort control dial
• AA Battery 'Piezo Ignition' • Sturdy Reflector - Larger than comparable patio heaters
• Exotic open flame "luau" torch design
• 304 stainless steel (shown) or powder coated black
• 40,000 BTU/H - 47,000 BTU/H
• Easy-access base secured by "push-lock" handle
• Propane tank fasteners to eliminate movement beneath base for ultimate stability
• 'Secure the heater' brackets to secure unit to deck or concrete
• Wheels included for easy maneuvering
• Effective range - 12' to 24' radius
• Distance between heaters - 14' to 20' apart
• Keeps more patrons comfortable per heater
• 5 year emitter warranty
FINALLY ... A PATIO HEATER WITH MUSCLE!
EvenGLO is the most significant technical breakthrough in the delivery of infrared heat to patio guests. This heater is designed especially for the restarateur and outdoor enthusiasts who demand the best performance, reliability and charm in extending the patio season.
What sets EvenGLO apart from other post style patio heaters?
1) EvenGLO is made of commercial grade materials and, unlike cheaper patio heaters, is engineered for extended rugged use and prolonged life. Typical post-style patio heaters wieght about 45 lbs. The EvenGLO weighs an impressive 120 lbs. and is able to withstand the abuses of wind, weather and heavy commercial use. In tests, wind and heavy snow had no impact on the EvenGLO. The unit maintained operating efficiencies and reflector shape equivalent to a new heater!
2) A "double-surface" reflector on the EvenGLO provides an unmatched comfort circle. Look again at the picture to the left. See the burner head? Looks different right? Instead of a typical, inefficient "drum style" burner, the EvenGLO "luau" torch burner design throws radiant heat energy below as well as above. The heat that bounces upward is reflected off a broader and more rigid reflector than on the cheaper units found in home centers and big box stores and on many internet sites.
3) EvenGLO's burner/reflector technology produces a heating area 58% greater than comparable competitive models. This means that guests don't need to sit as close to the heater to feel comfortable. This also means that fewer heaters are needed in outdoor restaurant seating areas to do the same job as with conventional "drum style" post patio heaters. With EvenGLO, heat spreads out further, more uniformly and more comfortably. The exotic open flame "luau" torch design provides unique ambiance compared to other post style outdoor patio heaters.