TAT Thermal Area Heat Treatment System - Specifications
The "TAT" heat treatment system is designed to heat small and mid-sized rooms up to 150 Deg.F. This provides effective portable heating to areas infected with insects. Kills adult insects and will dehydrate larvae and eggs, making them unable to hatch.
The "TAT" system is also excellent for water remediation in combination with adequate ventilation.
TAT BASE UNIT:
- Heavy duty stainless steel spiral fin heating elements
- High Temperature, ball bearing 1/3 HP - 1075 RPM Blower Motor.
- Forward curved centrifugal Blower - 900 CFM of air output.
- Safety devices - include airflow switch, disconnect switch, automatic limit control and manual reset limit control for secondary protection.
- 50 Amp unit may be linked to a 30 Amp unit to provide heating for larger spaces.
SUPPLEMENTAL TAT CONVECTORS:
- 3 convectors are supplied with each base unit.
- 120 Volt, 15 Amp (standard wall plug) - 5, 120 BTU size.
- Supplied with 25' prewired cable that connects to the TAT base unit control section with three pin connector.
- If used in front of window and large glass doors, they will reduce heat loss and provide more even heating.
TIMER/TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNIT:
- Timer/Temperature controller, 24V, controls the heat output of the TAT base unit and up to three TAT convectors for an operating range of 120 - 150 Deg.F and for a time period of 1-10 hours after the preset temperature is reached.
- Supplied with a 25' prewired cable that connects to the TAT base unit control section using a four pin connector.
- Controller mounts on door outside the area being treated.
- LED lights will indicate when treatment is complete.
The TAT series is sold as a system that includes the base unit, three supplemental units and the remote timer / temperature control.
Base Unit: 39" L x 26.5" W x 18" High. 180 lbs.
Convection Unit/ea. 48" L x 8.5" W x 9.5" H. 23 lbs.
Remote Timer: 11" L x 3" W x 4.5" H. 5 lbs.